My deafness was what brought me my passion towards photography. They say if one of the five senses fails the other four becomes stronger to compensate for the loss of a sense and I believe my sight has benefitted from this. I take great pleasure in what I see around me and use my sight to the fullest as I have not experienced hearing to a pleasurable standard. Photography and deafness I believe can somewhat be related in which both cannot hear but can see and capture what’s around them as memory that would be remembered for a lifetime. When I see Photos, images and captures I see many different expressions as emotions and ideas, it’s like I can create a story from just one image. Photography helps shows who I am, my personality and what I’m feeling which therefore made me feel passionate in becoming a photographer.

This is my work I have done in my own time in the past 12 months. I have taken pictures in different various prospective and directions and experiment with it using Photoshop such as exposure, contrast, brightness, black and white, saturation, Shadow and Highlight effects etc..... I also taken photos in Manchester because I find there many things that would looked interesting, I also did some at home thinking of trying different style of taking pictures to improve my skills. I have been doing volunteering in B3DSA at bury doing photography in newsletters and CSV media which I had learn to work with the team, I also volunteer in deaf awareness, taking photos of peoples in events. I have started some work experience in photography studio to gain skills.

Some photos inspire me by facebook where some of people show their photos and their creations which make me create my own Photos.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflective Sunset On Glass Buliding

Reflective Sunset On Glass Buliding
I took this photo because it shows a comparison between two different types of buildings, contemporary and historic. The dominance of the new contemporary glass building is expressed by how it reflects the old historic building. I modified the contrast and brightness of the original photo to give it a bold look and enhance the vibrant colours of the sunset. The details stand out on the glass building like a shadowy bold effect and the second building looks dull and dark which is quite unattractive therefore this photo shows a comparison between the two.